All lodges / camps will be chosen from a list established by Eros, so the price of the safari will be according to your choice.
Examples of lodges / camps:
-Voi Wildlife Lodge
-Sarova Salt Lick Game Lodge
6:00 am Departure from the hotel to Tsavo East National Park 10:00 Arrival at the park and photo safari 13:00 Arrival at the lodge chosen for lunch and rest. photo until sunset 18:30 Return to the hotel, shower and rest 19:30 Meal at the hotel restaurant (buffet self service excluding drinks)2nd day :
6:30 Breakfast 7:00 am Departure from the hotel for photo safari 9:00 am Departure for Amboseli Park 12:00 Arrival at Amboseli Park entrance and photo safari. 13:00 Arrival at the chosen lodge, meals and rest 16:00 Photo safari 18:00 Kilimanjaro observation 18:30 Back to the lodge 19:30 Meals at the lodge.3rd day :
6:00 Observation of Kilimanjaro 6:30 Breakfast 7:00 Photo safari 9:00 Departure for Tsavo West 11:00 Arrival at the park and photo safari 13:00 Arrival at the lodge selected, lunch and rest 16:00 Photo safari to rhino sentuary to see the rhinoceros Return to the hotel at sunset, shower and rest 19: 30-21: 00 Dinner and free evening.4th day :
6:00 Breakfast 6:30 Photo safari to mzima spring for a short safari walk to see crocodiles, hippos, birds and monkeys 9:30 Park exit and drive to Diani 12 : 00 Lunch at Engwata (restaurant on the road) 14:00 Drive to Diani 17:30 Arrival at Diani.
On estimate according to the selected lodges / camps and the type of vehicle.
The price includes:
- Welcome and transfers to the hotel if you arrive the day before the departure of safari.
- Entrances to parks and photo safaris.
- Transportation by jeep (sunroof) or mini-bus.
- Accommodation and meals (full board) Vegetarian dishes on request.
- Tourist services with French speaking professional guide.
- 1 liter d mineral water per day per person during the safari.
The price does not include:
- International flight
- VISA entry fee to Kenya
- Optional activities (Masai village tour, hot air balloon safari, etc.)
- Tips for the guide / driver of safari
- Drinks in the lodges (to be paid on the spot).
- Any other element not included in the itinerary.