All lodges / camps will be chosen from a list established by Eros, so the price of the safari will depend on your choice.
Examples of lodges / camps:
-Sentrim Mara Camp
-Simba + Oryx Nature Camp
-Fig Tree Camp
-Mara Leisure Camp
-Mara Sidai Camp
-Enchoro Wildlife Camp
-Ol-moran Tented Camp
7:00 Departure from nairobi for the Masai Mara 12:30 Arrival at the Masai mara lodge, lunch and rest 16:00 Photo safari in the reserve until sunset Back to the lodge / camp and rest 19: 30-21: 00 Dinner and free evening.2nd day :
7:00 Safari photos after breakfast 13:00 Picnic in the reserve and photo safari until evening Return to the lodge / camp and rest 19: 30-21: 00 Dinner and free evening.3rd day :
Safari photos after breakfast and departure for Nairobi around 9:00 am 13:00 lunch at the restaurant on the road 17:30 Arrival in Nairobi.
On estimate according to the selected lodges / camps and the type of vehicle.
The price includes:
- Welcome and transfers to the hotel if you arrive the day before the departure of safari.
- Entrances to parks and photo safaris.
- Transportation by jeep (sunroof) or mini-bus.
- Accommodation and meals (full board) Vegetarian dishes on request.
- Tourist services with French speaking professional guide.
- 1 liter d mineral water per day per person during the safari.
The price does not include:
- International flight
- VISA entry fee to Kenya
- Optional activities (Masai village tour, hot air balloon safari, etc.)
- Tips for the guide / driver of safari
- Drinks in the lodges (to be paid on the spot).
- Any other element not included in the itinerary.