All lodges / camps will be chosen from a list established by Eros, so the price of the safari will depend on your choice.
Examples of lodges / camps:
-Sentrim Mara Camp
-City Max Lodge
-Voi Safari Lodge
08:00 Pick up from the hotel, drive to Great Rift Valley, arrive at the entrance of Mount Longonot National Park, hike to the crater, 9108ft / 2,776m. Road to Naivasha for late lunch, free afternoon, boat trip at sunset to see the hippos, dinner and overnight at the chosen hotel (full board).2nd day : Parc Hell's Gate
Breakfast. Short drive to the Hell's Gate National Park for a day of guided walking and cycling (animals only herbivores) Return to the hotel chosen for dinner and dinner night.3rd day : Naivasha-Masai Mara
Breakfast and drive to the Masai Mara, check in, set up and lunch at the chosen hotel, Afternoon safari in the reserve, dinner and overnight.4th day : Masai Mara
06:30 Breakfast and departure for a full day of safari drive in the reserve.Possibility to head to the Mara River to see hippopotamus and crocodiles 13:00 Picnic and short rest. Then return to the safari, return to the camp at the end of the day, visit a local Maasai village (optional) Note that tips are given at the Masai when you visit their village Dinner and overnight at the chosen hotel.5th day : Masai Mara-Lac Nakuru
Breakfast. Drive to Lake Nakuru National Park Safari in the park to the hotel chosen for the installation and lunch Afternoon safari then back to the lodge for dinner and night.6th day : Nakuru-Amboseli
Departure in the morning after breakfast, drive to Amboseli National Park, lunch on the way, check in at the chosen hotel and rest, then safaris in Amboseli Park. dinner and night, full board.7th day : Amboseli
Day dedicated to the exploration of Amboseli. Start at dawn to get around the swamps of Enkongo permanently fed by the snows of Kilimanjaro Picnic in the Amboseli National Park Back at sunset, dinner and overnight at the chosen hotel.8th day : Amboseli-Nairobi
4 hours drive back to the Nairobi hotel.
On estimate according to the selected lodges / camps and the type of vehicle.
The price includes:
- Welcome and transfers to the hotel if you arrive the day before the departure of safari.
- Entrances to parks and photo safaris.
- Transportation by jeep (sunroof) or mini-bus.
- Accommodation and meals (full board) Vegetarian dishes on request.
- Tourist services with French speaking professional guide.
- 1 liter d mineral water per day per person during the safari.
The price does not include:
- International flight
- VISA entry fee to Kenya
- Optional activities (Masai village tour, hot air balloon safari, etc.)
- Tips for the guide / driver of safari
- Drinks in the lodges (to be paid on the spot).
- Any other element not included in the itinerary.