All lodges / camps will be chosen from a list established by Eros. The price of the safari will be according to your choice.
Examples of lodges / camps:
-Voi Safari Lodge
-Voi Wildlife Lodge
-Lion Hill Lodge
-Sentrim Tsavo East
-Impala Safari Lodge
-Sarova Salt Lick Game Lodge
-Ngulia Safari Lodge
-Severin Safari Camp
-Kilaguni Serena Safari Lodge
-Kibo Safari Camp
-Kilima Safari Camp
-Amboseli Serena Safari Lodge
-Ol Tukai Lodge
06:00 Departure from the Watamu Hotel 09:30 Arrival at Tsavo East National Park, short walk to see the crocodiles in the river 10:00 Entrance into the park and safari photo by car 13:00 Arrival at lodge / camp, lunch and rest 16:00 Photo safari until sunset, return to hotel and rest 21: 00/21: 30 Dinner and free evening.2nd day :
06:30 Breakfast 07:00 Departure for Amboseli 10:30 Arrival in Amboseli and photo safari 13:00 Arrival at the hotel for lunch and rest 16:00 Photo safari up to at sunset, return to the hotel and rest 21: 00/21: 30 Dinner and free evening.3rd day :
06:30 Breakfast 07:00 Photo safari 09:00 Departure for Tsavo West 11:30 Arrival at Tsavo West and photo safari 13:00 Arrival at the hotel for lunch and rest 16:00 Photo safari until sunset Return to the hotel and rest 19: 30/21: 00 Dinner and free evening.4th day :
06:30 Breakfast 07:00 Photo safari 10:00 Park exit and departure for Watamu 12:30 Lunch at Engwata restaurant and rest 14:00 Route 15:30 Arrival at Watamu.
On estimate according to the selected lodges / camps and the type of vehicle.
The price includes:
- Welcome and transfers to the hotel if you arrive the day before the departure of safari.
- Entrances to parks and photo safaris.
- Transportation by jeep (sunroof) or mini-bus.
- Accommodation and meals (full board) Vegetarian dishes on request.
- Tourist services with French speaking professional guide.
- 1 liter d mineral water per day per person during the safari.
The price does not include:
- International flight
- VISA entry fee to Kenya
- Optional activities (Masai village tour, hot air balloon safari, etc.)
- Tips for the guide / driver of safari
- Drinks in the lodges (to be paid on the spot).
- Any other element not included in the itinerary.