For the first night of the safari, Eros gives you the choice among the 2 following hotels located inside the park:
- Voi Safari Lodge
- Voi Wildlife Lodge
For the second night inside the park, the hotel will be the Sentrim Amboseli
6:00 am : Departure from the hotel by 4x4.
9:00 am : Arrival at the entrance to Tsavo Est Park, crocodile watching at the Galana River.
9:30 am : Entrance into the park for the game drive.
1:00 pm : Arrival at the chosen hotel, dinner at the hotel restaurant (buffet self service excluding drinks) and rest.
4:00 pm : Game drive.
6:30 pm : Return to the hotel.
7:30 pm : Meal at the hotel restaurant (buffet self service excluding drinks).
6:30 am : Breakfast.
7:00 am : Departure from the hotel for the game drive.
9:00 am : Departure for Amboseli Park.
12:00 am : Arrival at the entrance to Amboseli Park and game drive.
1:00 pm : Arrival at the lodge Sentrim Amboseli (nice tent located inside the park), meal and rest
4:00 pm : Game drive.
6:00 pm : Observation of Kilimanjaro.
6:30 pm : Return to the lodge.
7:30 pm : Meal at the lodge.
6:00 am : Observation of Kilimanjaro.
6:30 am : Departure of the lodge for the game drive.
9:00 am : Breakfast.
9:30 am : Game drive.
11:00 am : Exit of the park.
1:00 pm : Lunch at the restaurant "Ingwata" and rest.
2:30 pm : Departure to return to Watamu.
6:00 pm : Arrival at the hotel in Watamu.
400 € per adult and 200 € per child 3-12 years old. Price valid for 6 people in the vehicle. The vehicle is shared between customers, it will take a supplement for a privatized vehicle.
The price includes:
- Welcome and transfers to the hotel if you arrive the day before the departure of safari.
- Entrances to parks and photo safaris.
- Transportation by jeep (sunroof) or mini-bus.
- Accommodation and meals (full board) Vegetarian dishes on request.
- Tourist services with French speaking professional guide.
- 1 liter d mineral water per day per person during the safari.
The price does not include:
- International flight
- VISA entry fee to Kenya
- Optional activities (Masai village tour, hot air balloon safari, etc.)
- Tips for the guide / driver of safari
- Drinks in the lodges (to be paid on the spot).
- Any other element not included in the itinerary.