All lodges / camps will be chosen from a list established by Eros, the price of the safari will be according to your choice.
Examples of lodges / camps:
-Royal Mara Safari Lodge
-Voi Safari Lodge
Departure from Nairobi towards the Rift Valley Photo stops near Suswa Ranges and Mount Longonot, down a winding road at the bottom of the Rift Valley towards Naivasha Lake for a ride by boat to see hippos and birds Last stop in Narok, a town on the Masai Mara road for snacks and drinks before the jungle Arrival at the chosen hotel in the afternoon Photo safari when the sun go down and the fauna emerges from the shadows.Return to the hotel at sunset and rest.Dinner around 19: 30-21: 00 and free evening.2nd day : Masai Mara
7:00 AM Breakfast and departure for a full day safari drive along the savannah plains of the Mara, stop to the Mara River to see hippopotamus and crocodiles 13:00 Picnic prepared by your camp leader and short rest Afternoon safari return Return to camp at the end of the day Possibility to visit a local Maasai village Note that tips are given to the Maasais when you visit their village . Dinner and overnight at the hotel.3rd day : Masai Mara-Amboseli
Departure in the morning after breakfast, drive to Amboseli National Park, lunch at the restaurant on the road and rest, arrival at the park towards the evening and photo safari. sunset and rest, dinner and free evening.4th day : Amboseli-Tsavo Est
6:00 am Breakfast Photo safari with picnic on a mountain in the park around noon and rest 14:00 Photo safari and departure for the Tsavo East National Park. hotel to rest 19: 30-21: 00 Dinner and free evening.5th day :
6:30 Breakfast 7:00 Safari in the park 11:30 Park exit, lunch at the restaurant and rest 14:00 Departure for Diani 17:30 Arrival at Diani.
On estimate according to the selected lodges / camps and the type of vehicle.
The price includes:
- Welcome and transfers to the hotel if you arrive the day before the departure of safari.
- Entrances to parks and photo safaris.
- Transportation by jeep (sunroof) or mini-bus.
- Accommodation and meals (full board) Vegetarian dishes on request.
- Tourist services with French speaking professional guide.
- 1 liter d mineral water per day per person during the safari.
The price does not include:
- International flight
- VISA entry fee to Kenya
- Optional activities (Masai village tour, hot air balloon safari, etc.)
- Tips for the guide / driver of safari
- Drinks in the lodges (to be paid on the spot).
- Any other element not included in the itinerary.